HealthcareUS Health care is over $2 trillion market place and it employs approximately 14 Million people. About 4 million of them work in physician's offices, dentists, and other health care services. The employment in offices is expected to grow from 24% to 28% in the next 8 years. The efficiency of this segment of the market is directly improved by the services and products of Software Companies.
Majority of health care activities are labor intensive and even high end technology requires oversight. There are several areas that can leverage technology to improve efficiencies. However, health care remained as the slowest industry to adopt technology. There are several reasons for the slower adoption. Two of the primary are, the industry is heavily regulated by government and the industry's high sensitivity to legal liabilities.
With this level of understanding, Sapient Consulants provides outsourced product development services to Healthcare Software companies DW Practice has strong experience in designing, developing and delivering outsourced software development services to Healthcare software companies. sapient Consultants has significant experience in healthcare software product life cycle management. Sapient Consultants leverages the talent pool of resources to provide a virtual extension to the Client's in-house team to design, develop and maintain healthcare software at cost model.
This portfolio includes Patient Information, Scheduling Applications, Medical practices, clinics, Hospital information, Insurance claims, financial record, and Pharmacies.
Sapient Consultants Services for Healthcare ISV
- Applications for Physician office
- EMR Data Integration/Management among Physicians/Carriers/Employers
- Integration with ancillary service providers
- Applications for cost management
- Complex case management work flow Applications
- HIPAA Compliance
- Various scheduling applications
- HL 7 based messaging and integration
- Applications for Home Healthcare
Sapient Consultants Differentiators
- Strong experience in working with Healthcare ISV
- Significant healthcare industry knowledge among almost every resource of DW Practice
- Contracts/NDAs/ other agreements are signed on the name of DW Practice; LLC., Insured US corporation
- Proven track record of delivery and customer focus
- Proven service delivery model and reporting mechanism based on matured processes
- Client works with Sapient Consultants Offshore Development Center, a professionally run organization as per US standards
- Owned and managed by Ex owner of healthcare ISV
- Consulting led approach to deliver best quality solutions
- Strong technical expertise in multiple technology certifications